6 post
Cassi Cook ha avviato una discussione
Help me choose bar stools and neighboring dining chairs - Hey all! I can’t figure out what stools to by for my counter height bar in kitchen. They are right next to a round glass table and I’m not s... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Cassi Cook ha avviato una discussione
When will this be back in sticK? Been waiting for a month ;) - I want the nuloom traditional trial medallion fringe area rug in a 9 x 12. current price is 356.15. But its out of stock. Can I still get... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Cassi Cook ha avviato una discussione
garage door handles, yay or nay - Got a new garage door and i love it! I know i don’t want straps but i can’t decide on the handles. Below is garage with none and then with t... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Cassi Cook ha avviato una discussione
Tips needed for paint for railing & chandelier - I want to paint my white railings black or a dark gray to make them a little more modern. I also want to paint my chandelier black (and add ... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Cassi Cook ha avviato una discussione
Is it worth 100 bucks? - My last post asked about rug size which spiraled into re-designing the room (which was a good thing!). Aside from opinions on rug size, the ... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    37 Commenti
Cassi Cook ha avviato una discussione
Which size rug? - I bought an 8 x 10, but I’m wondering if a 9 x 12 would look better? NOTE: That blue chair in the corner is going to have a smaller Faux fu... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    299 Commenti