9 post
cap1127 ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace help:) - Feel like I'm missing something here. Not planning on using fireplace either so open to suggestions what to do with the empty fireplace:) d... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
cap1127 ha avviato una discussione
Furniture arrived yesterday:) - There is a bit more space left than I had anticipated. Should I order another leather swivel chair for more seating? Any other ideas to fi... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
cap1127 ha avviato una discussione
Furniture arrived yesterday:) - There is a bit more space left than I had anticipated. Should I order another leather swivel chair for more seating? Any other ideas to fi... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
cap1127 ha avviato una discussione
Help me fill this empty space - Just had our furniture delivered yesterday. There is a bit more space left than I had anticipated. Should I order another leather swivel c... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
cap1127 ha avviato una discussione
Help me fill this empty space - Just had our furniture delivered yesterday. There is a bit more space left than I had anticipated. Should I order another leather swivel c... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
cap1127 ha avviato una discussione
Help me fill this empty space - Just had our furniture delivered yesterday. There is a bit more space left than I had anticipated. Should I order another leather swivel c... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
cap1127 ha avviato una discussione
Trim color - Using revere pewter to paint living room and adjoining dining room. "Factory" white plantation shutters in both rooms. Should I use decor... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
cap1127 ha avviato una discussione
Revere pewter - Hello! Redoing our living room (left). Ordered from pottery barn (far right). Painting with revere pewter in living room and not sure if I... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
cap1127 ha avviato una discussione
Hardwood floors - Looking for recommendations for floor stain color. Living room 12x15 and dining room 10x12. Would love to go darker than the "honey" we ha... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti