22 post
cani ha avviato una discussione
Questions on bathroom remodel - I had some questions on remodeling a bathroom, specifically on what to do with the window. The plan is to remove the tub and make a larger s... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
cani ha avviato una discussione
Porcelain tile - Who is the manufacturer of the porcelain tile and the pattern? Thank you!
    Commento
cani ha avviato una discussione
Can you please let me know the Make and pattern of the porcelain tile? - I have been looking everywhere for the right pattern of marble on porcelain and have had no luck. Have a very small bathroom and this patte... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
cani ha avviato una discussione
Totally Stumped Continues - Starting a new thread as I am now shifting to fabrics and the old thread was too long. Here is the original thread. [https://www.houzz.com/... Continua a leggere
46 Mi piace    6278 Commenti
cani ha avviato una discussione
Totally Stumped - I have been wanting to ask for help for about a year now and finally got up the courage to ask. There are some great designers on here that... Continua a leggere
11 Mi piace    1165 Commenti
cani ha avviato una discussione
How do others treat their stainless sinks? - I've only had my Krauss sink in for a few weeks now. I love it but I'm obsessing about getting water in the sink. When I am cooking or worki... Continua a leggere
    41 Commenti
cani ha avviato una discussione
Cabinet lighting help - The electrician put in the under counter lights and lighting in the upper glass cabinets today. I don't like either of them. The puck lights... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
cani ha avviato una discussione
Need paint help to match chantilly lace - The old kitchen is out and while they are doing electrical and pluming I thought I should at least get the ceiling cleaned and painted befor... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
cani ha avviato una discussione
For those with carrera marble - cabinet color? - This is never ending with decisions! I picked the backsplash which is a carrera slab. Countertop will be a darker gray with blue undertones.... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
cani ha avviato una discussione
lights over peninsula - I would love to put pendent lights over the peninsula and wanted to know what size (width) I should shop for. The peninsula is 7 ft long. Al... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...