13 post
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
Empty corner and wall - I have an empty corner and wall in my living room. I thought about an artifical tree, don’t kmow if that is tacky. I i need suggestions f... Continua a leggere
    Commento
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
Area rug - Is it necessary to have an area rug over hardwood floors in the living room and bedroom ???
    1 Commento
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    Commento
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
Basement - Finally getting a finished basement. The ceiling is a little under 8 ft. Do I paint it white , the same as the walls, a little lighter th... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
camillealbert ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    Commento
Mostra altre attività...