19 post
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
I need help giving our sunroom a new paint job. This year we are ripping up the carpet and are putting down tan, marble looking tile. I ne... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
Curtian Rod Length - We just had allure panels installed yesterday in our family room leading to the sunroom. I'm wanting to hang a curtain panel on each side l... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
Furniture placement after some remodeling - I've taken several suggestions from my discussion on here 6 months ago to do some remodeling of our out dated house. I'm so happy with the ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
Need help with furniture placement - When we moved into our house a year ago, I asked for help with our placement of furniture and TV. Even though everyone said not to put the T... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
Need help with furniture placement - When we moved into our house a year ago, I asked for help with our placement of furniture and TV. Even though everyone said not to put the T... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
Need help with furniture placement - When we moved into our house a year ago, I asked for help with our placement of furniture and TV. Even though everyone said not to put the T... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
Need help with furniture placement - When we moved into our house a year ago, I asked for help with our placement of furniture and TV. Even though everyone said not to put the T... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
Need help with furniture placement - When we moved into our house a year ago, I asked for help with our placement of furniture and TV. Even though everyone said not to put the T... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
Paint ideas for Laundry Room - My laundry room needs some personality! The horrible green carpet, which also flows into the kitchen, is being ripped up and both rooms wil... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
Brandi ha avviato una discussione
Window Treatment ideas - I'm working on my master bedroom with paint, headboard and furniture, but I'm thinking ahead to window treatments. I can't seem to find any... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...