12 post
Jen ha avviato una discussione
Purchase - How do I buy this item?
    1 Commento
Jen ha avviato una discussione
HELP! Photoshop Portico - I'm wondering if someone could give me some help, and possibly Photoshop some different portico designs for me on my house? I'm at a loss! ... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
Jen ha avviato una discussione
Saltbox Colonial Update - Need help getting some curb appeal on a basic colonial exterior. Open to all suggestions; however, I do live in the Midwest. New siding? ... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Jen ha avviato una discussione
Love this room! - Can you tell me where the nightstands and ottomans are from? Thank you!
    1 Commento
Jen ha avviato una discussione
Nightstands - Can you tell me the brand of the nightstand?
    1 Commento
Jen ha avviato una discussione
Stools - Can you tell me where the stools are from? Thank you!
    1 Commento
Jen ha avviato una discussione
Bedding - Can you tell me what the brand of the bedding is? Thank you!
    1 Commento
Jen ha avviato una discussione
Where can I find the window treatments? - Where Can I find these window treatments? I live in the same town as this house.
5 Mi piace    1 Commento
Jen ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Jen ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...