11 post
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
Problem switching out my thermostat, please help! - Hi, and thanks for taking the time to read this. I am a novice with this stuff and could really use your help. I am switching out my old the... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
Quick faucet question - thanks for your help - Hello, Trying to install a vintage wide-mount faucet that I bought used, in a new sink. I don't know much about plumbing, but I'm handy and ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
Casement Operator? - Hi all, hoping you can help me out. I have attached pictures which are probably worth more than my words since I don't know much about windo... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
ac-dc transformer question - Hi all, Electrical novice here. Trying to figure out my undercabinet lighting and having a technical issue...hoping someone might be able to... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
undercabinet led lights wiring question - Hi all, Trying to figure out my undercabinet lighting and having a technical issue...hoping someone might be able to help! My wife and I wa... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
Newbie needs feedback on kitchen lighting scheme PLEASE! - Hello everyone, I'm a total lighting novice and am about to embark on complete kitchen renovation and I could REALLY use your advice on the ... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
Newbie needs feedback on kitchen lighting scheme PLEASE! - Hello everyone, I'm a total lighting novice and am about to embark on complete kitchen renovation and I could REALLY use your advice on the ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
Please review our newbie-plan! Thanks! - Hi all, Thanks in advance for reading this and for your help. My wife and I are in the planning stages of renovating the kitchen in our 1920... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
Home exterior design recommendations? - Hi all, Thanks for taking the time to read this message. My wife and i just bought a lovely 1919 frame bungalow outside of Chicago. As you c... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
blaster1492 ha avviato una discussione
Design-challenged...Please help with preliminary ideas! - Hi all, Thanks for taking the time to read this! My wife and I recently bought our first home - a 1919 frame bungalow in the suburbs of Chic... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...