23 post
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
Mango tree disease - Hello. Our mango tree starts out healthy every year with new leaves and flowers. However come April and May both the leaves and the flowers ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
Sideyard drought resistant landscaping ideas - I am in Southern California (Zone 10b) and am looking for ideas to replace the grass and ground cover in my west facing sideyard with drough... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
Ground cover help - We have planted the Baby Sun Rose Red Apple in a west facing area more than 5 years ago. However, it has failed to cover the ground complete... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
Sink tailpiece pipe coupling - Recently I was organizing the cabinet under the sink. Next day I noticed there was a leak under the sink. I found out that the tailpiece pip... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
Prevent door from opening 180 degrees - I am looking for ideas to stop a pantry door from swinging 180 degrees. There is a picture frame on the wall that the door touches if it's o... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
Replacing screen door track - I want to replace a broken screen door track but have been unable to find a replacement at any of the big hardware stores. In the picture ... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen reveal - Below are some pictures of the finished kitchen. Thanks to all of you for helping out with a lot of decision making. I learned a lot through... Continua a leggere
8 Mi piace    17 Commenti
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
Quartz countertop seam - We are having our kitchen remodeled and got the Silestone Altair quartz installed last week. There's a couple of places where the seam hasn'... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
Grout depth on wood like tile - Hi there, We recently upgraded our flooring to 8x40 rectified porcelain wood-like-tile with 1/16 grout lines. Overall, the installer did a g... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
bitmaster20 ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...