15 post
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
What bedspread or other items wold you use with this to complete the b - I like this but don't know what I need to put with it to complete the look
    1 Commento
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
Great idea - Where can I find this?
    1 Commento
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
Linens - Where can I purchase this in both colors
    Commento
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
I can't find this on the site - Can you help me find this on the website?
    1 Commento
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
Brand - Who makes this
    1 Commento
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
Bed fabrics - I would love info on where to purchase the bed spread and pillows
    Commento
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
Bedding - Where did you find the bedding or is it custom and what is the color
    Commento
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
Print over bed - Where did you purchase the print?
    Commento
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
Drapes - Where did you get the drapes or fabric?
    1 Commento
bgiteach ha avviato una discussione
Love everything about this room - What is the paint color?
    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...