5 post
bethvdv ha avviato una discussione
Advice on blue paint color - Small bedroom; sunny room; I would like some advice on a light blue color for a bedroom, like a sky blue.
    12 Commenti
bethvdv ha avviato una discussione
Furniture form or function - I want to furnish my family room with white slip covered sofa and/or chairs. Although I am open to a li more tailored look. But my husband ... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
bethvdv ha avviato una discussione
Wall outside shower keeps bubbling after repairs - The wall outside our bathtub/shower keeps bubbling from water. We had a bath remodel and it was fixed and now it's doing it again. The buil... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
bethvdv ha avviato una discussione
What materials to go with cabinets so kitchen not too dark? - This is my first time posting. Thank you all for sharing in posts. We are remodeling our kitchen. We like a more muted earthy color and tone... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
bethvdv ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento