44 post
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
New Kitchen after 25 years - I first posted on Design Dilemma when Houzz was just starting. I'm excited to show the new kitchen after years of working on it myself. I'... Continua a leggere
16 Mi piace    33 Commenti
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
Is it ok to have different styles in one kitchen? - I have a 10'x12' kitchen. It used to be royal blue sponge painted, flowered wall paper, very busy. I've trimmed and painted the cabs to lo... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
WONDERFUL! - I don't have a question. This is an amazing vision come to life. The colors, the openess...everything!
    Commento
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
Love the serenity of this kitchen. Would be able to share colors? - It's quiet without being boring. Very lovely.
    2 Commenti
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
Lovely kitchen. Color? - Any chance of sharing the color of the cabinets? Thank you.
    1 Commento
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
Paint colors? - Beautiful work! Is it possible to share the colors of the cabinets and wall? Some grey kitchens look almost black and white, but this one ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
Aprox color of Cabinets? - I think you are wonderful as designers. Are the "white" cabinets white or a soft grey? It's had to tell in the shadows. Thank you!
    Commento
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
Lovely kitchen. Please, what are the colors? - This is what I'm looking for. Please, what is the tile, the color of the cabinets, and the color on the windows? Thank you in advance.
    1 Commento
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
Blue Bodbyn? How? - I love your company, and your kitchens! It looks like the one nook and island cabinets are blue Bodbyn. How did you do that? Thank you!
    3 Commenti
Leslie ha avviato una discussione
What color are the cabinets? - Love this kitchen. Thank you.
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...