5 post
Ben Ben ha avviato una discussione
Room layout help needed - Hi all - need your help with a dilemma. The questions I am trying to answer = 1. How to best arrange this room if I kept the current se... Continua a leggere
    29 Commenti
Ben Ben ha avviato una discussione
Hardwood hard times - In our house, we have hardwood on the entire first floor (kitchen, entry, powder room, dining room, etc.) except for the living room where w... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Ben Ben ha avviato una discussione
Staircase or cat toy? - I need some help! We're remodeling / modernizing a cabin built in 1968 which we will use as an AirBnB and family getaway. There is a spiral ... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
Ben Ben ha avviato una discussione
Cabin kitchen advice - I need some help! We're remodeling / modernizing a cabin built in 1968 which we will use as an AirBnB and family getaway. The kitchen is sup... Continua a leggere
    42 Commenti
Ben Ben ha avviato una discussione
cabin fireplace - fix or forget it? - I need some help! We're remodeling / modernizing a cabin built in 1968 which we will use as an AirBnB and family getaway. The family room ... Continua a leggere
    55 Commenti