204 post
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Does your kitchen preference match your clothes? - I enjoyed reading Cpartist thread about kitchen lookalikes and realized that although my kitchen is white, it unconsciously matches my fashi... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    10 Commenti
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Has anyone reverted to the 18th century? - As my kitchen slowly emerges and I have a sink, I’m finding myself making even more food from scratch because of weight gain from the Americ... Continua a leggere
4 Mi piace    79 Commenti
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Cheat with angled end panel? - My installer screwed down the base island cab 3/4” on one side too short. He was trying to match something vs. following my diagram. Sho... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Weekly topics update - Hi all, I’m back but life is so crazy and the site is so messed up that I think I would prefer to stay as an occasional commenter. Is ther... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Beachem is back - Hi all, I’m back after multiple emergencies. I hope everyone has been well. My FiL fell from a tree and cracked his head. I had to deal... Continua a leggere
4 Mi piace    22 Commenti
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Week 177 - Big or Small - Battle of the island - Sorry about missing last week. I was in the hospital for an emergency surgery and was not mentally sound enough to post. Not sure why anyo... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    25 Commenti
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Week 176 - Would you trade functionality for looks? - During my planning phase, my brother and others were contributing their opinions and it was all about looks and in-thing for design. KUWTK ... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    32 Commenti
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Week 175 - Upcoming topics feedback - The plans are in line for the next couple of months of topics. However, we need your brain and participation in providing useful information... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    31 Commenti
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Week 174 - OT GW forums on mobile & Houzz issues on participation - Houzz has been messing with the mobile programming for the GW forums nonstop to force users onto the Houzz app platform for a year or more. ... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    36 Commenti
beachem ha avviato una discussione
Week 173 - Kitchen design ideas that you love. Why? - To complement last week: What functional design do you love and why? How has it been useful? For spices, I love the spices in a drawer. So... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    49 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...