37 post
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
Dishwasher Color for Resale - Some of you may remember me from the kitchen forum when I redid my kitchen about 5 years ago. It has divinity white cabinets and bisque appl... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
New Windows or New Bathrooms? - I'm a long time lurker and have learned so much from reading this forum and now have a question I hope you all can help me with. My husband... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
Help with Opening Breakfront Lock - I usually hang out in the kitchen forum. Was hoping that someone would be able to help me with my furniture problem. I also posted this in t... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
Help Opening Breakfront Lock - I usually hang out in the kitchen forum. Was hoping that someone would be able to help me with my furniture problem. I recently inherited a... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
Gap Between Crown Molding and Ceiling - I just returned from vacation and noticed between my crown molding and the ceiling, the caulk line separated for about 24" in length an... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
Stools Arrived Damaged! - Back to Square One - I finally ordered my kitchen stools from JC Penney's and they both arrived damaged, so DH and I returned them to our local store. Needless t... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
I am in Kitchen counterstool Hell! Help! - I have really hit a roadblock and need everyone's help, please! I need 2 24" high counter stools for my peninsula. I think I've looked ... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
Finished Kitchen! - My kitchen is 99% finished! I have to paint the molding around the windows and door. I also have to order new blinds. Anyhow, here's the det... Continua a leggere
    21 Commenti
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
Granite and Backsplash are in! - My granite and backsplash were installed today! I'm so happy how my kitchen is coming out and wanted to share with everyone. Granite was ins... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
bbtondo ha avviato una discussione
Pendant Light Height - HELP! - Have to tell my GC tomorrow AM where I want my pendants hung over my counterheight peninsula. Also where I want my chandelier hung over my D... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...