7 post
az1980 ha avviato una discussione
Canless led light frustration. Please help! - Our electrician selected 120 led lights for our new construction home that look like this. Immediately the ugly domes looked dirty. I was to... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
az1980 ha avviato una discussione
Help! Please! Final decisions. - Could Houzz please help me make some final decisions? Perimeter cabinets are SW snowbound, island and buffet are SW cyberspace, and walls ar... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    4 Commenti
az1980 ha avviato una discussione
Beautiful stone. - What is the name of this stone?
    1 Commento
az1980 ha avviato una discussione
Houzz ap bugs fixes? - In the latest update, I go to ideas, click on all photos, and click on style choices. If I then tap a photo I want to learn more about, the ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
az1980 ha avviato una discussione
Shower - Could you please tell me the shower dimensions?
2 Mi piace    1 Commento
az1980 ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
az1980 ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    Commento