8 post
avolg ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
avolg ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
avolg ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
avolg ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
avolg ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
avolg ha avviato una discussione
kitchen table is not centered because of doors. - Can not center oversized clock on wall because kitchen table is off center due to doors. The clock looks strange and obviously not centered ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
avolg ha avviato una discussione
2 different color quartz countertops - off white cabinets with island counter top in Hanstone Alenandria and the rest of counters in Cambria Windermere, The floors are Diamant map... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
avolg ha avviato una discussione
tub shower combo - I was going to have just a 6 by 6 spa shower in master...however...I am thinking I could fit a soaking tub in the shower enclosure as well??... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento