13 post
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    9 Commenti
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
Do u use the web or the app? - I use both both what about u? Vota adesso
1 Mi piace    1 Commento    17 Voti
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
How do I look up people on Houzz? - I relly want to look up a couple people. Can anybody help me?
    3 Commenti
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
Breakfast nook or all day table? - Just wasting time. No real reason behind it. Just bored out of my mind. Vota adesso
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti    17 Voti
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
Tea, or no tea? - I will drink tea sometimes... Vota adesso
3 Mi piace    33 Commenti    90 Voti
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
What do prefer, as far as meals - I love breakfast ! What do you prefer? Vota adesso
1 Mi piace    Commento    26 Voti
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
What colors? - Hey everybody! I was wondering if you guys could help me out with figuring out what color should be my main color for the couch pillows. Hel... Vota adesso
    4 Commenti    8 Voti
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
Need help on outdoor living - The porches are in great shape, but I need furniture to make it pop out of the trees. I have some ideas. What should I do?
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
What made you choose the color Scheme? - I am trying to figure out how to choose colors for my porch. I like your colors. Do you have any tips on the way you chose the colors?
    1 Commento
Ava Williams ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento    16 Voti
Mostra altre attività...