5 post
auntiedidi ha avviato una discussione
Final Layout? Is it possible? - Hi Everyone! I'm back with the best I can come up with after hearing from lots of you (many thanks!) and confirming some limitations with pr... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
auntiedidi ha avviato una discussione
Countertop Support for a Coffee Bar? - Not exactly kitchen related but the best place I know for advice:) I'm helping to build two coffee bars at my church using IKEA Kitchen Cabi... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
auntiedidi ha avviato una discussione
AuntieDiDi's Project: Simple improvements to our current layout? - Hello Again, Back with another approach to our project. We're thinking that we let dreaming get the best of us and that our budget really c... Continua a leggere
    33 Commenti
auntiedidi ha avviato una discussione
Back with a new layout - Feedback/Criticisms please? - After mulling over lots of excellent suggestions in my original post, I’ve come up with a layout that I like and I'm hoping may pass muster ... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
auntiedidi ha avviato una discussione
Help with totally new kitchen layout utilizing formal dining room - I’m so excited to finally be asking for help coming up with a new and improved kitchen layout! I’m hoping to expand into the formal dining r... Continua a leggere
    46 Commenti