22 post
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
Help needed with room layout - Hi! I recently bought a house with a room directly off the front office that was previously used as a home office. The room is 160 x 125 ... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
Help with stairs into garage - Hi! I recently bought a house with a two car garage not realizing that the stairs leading from the garage into the laundry room make the on... Vota adesso
    23 Commenti    4 Voti
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
Help with stairs into garage - Hi! I recently bought a house with a two car garage not realizing that the stairs leading from the garage into the laundry room make the on... Vota adesso
    2 Commenti    1 Voto
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
New House Needs Help w/ Curb Appeal - Hi! I just bought a new house and think it's a little stark when you pull up. How would you recommend improving the curb appeal? My first... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    37 Commenti
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
Help needed picking a picket fence and new arbor! - All, I would love to improve the overall curb appeal and add some much needed charm to my house! The arbor and fence in the front are liter... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
love the mudroom - Is that wallpaper on the ceiling?
    1 Commento
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
fantastic light fixture!! - I really like your starburst found object ceiling fixture/light! Please tell me where I can find one. Who is the artist that created it?
    1 Commento
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
glass plant info - Where did you purchase the glass plant? It looks fantastic!!
    1 Commento
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
Cabinets - Hi, Who made the cabinets?
    2 Commenti
atalieplus2 ha avviato una discussione
Love the chair! Who makes it and what color is it? - Love the chair! Who makes it and what color is it?
1 Mi piace    Commento
Mostra altre attività...