5 post
ascotty ha avviato una discussione
What do you think? ..red walls, backsplash, color scheme - The hardware we are using is brushed brass, fairly dark with the black brush. Does the cabinet color look good with the color scheme? I am... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
ascotty ha avviato una discussione
Need help for backsplash color - Since I have red walls I wanted to keep the backsplash somewhat light in color, like Cream. But I also would like to have 2 different tones... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
ascotty ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen gone red! - So I am painting my kitchen a "rustic red" and I am super nervous for the outcome... darker, bold, etc. Typically red is good for an accent... Vota adesso
    12 Commenti    14 Voti
ascotty ha avviato una discussione
need help for my narrow kitchen - I need ideas for the eat in area of my kitchen. Right now the space will be used for a puppy bin but after that I'd like to create a good us... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
ascotty ha avviato una discussione
In NEED of landscaping ideas... - I bought a new home in February and noticed that the backyard has some eye sores. This includes a propane tank and some cement top areas fo... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti