18 post
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Need Advice: Granite Sealing and Ceramic Tile Grout Sealing - I have granite kitchen counter/backsplash and need to seal it. I also need to seal the grout in my bathroom which has ceramic tiles. I have... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    4 Commenti
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Need help deciding where to put the piano ? - Need help deciding where to put the piano in the last room beyond the arches. Should I put it along the wall with windows? or Along the wall... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Need help decorating Formal Living, and Dining - Hi, I need ideas to decorate formal living and dining. The formal living has sloped roof, with four ceiling lights. So lighting is taken car... Continua a leggere
    19 Commenti
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Flooring Issues: Need Advice - Got the floor installed with octagon dot tile in the bathtub, however I see some problems. Are these valid issues? 1) Some of the dots in th... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Need landscaping ideas for a new home - Just bought a new home in Southern California and need a lot of help with landscaping for the front, back and sides. I like bright color flo... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    19 Commenti
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Floor Installation Advice: Marble chipped? - Just bought a new home and the floor has Crema Marfil marble tiles(18 x 18). Lot of the tiles on the floor seem damaged or chipped that we... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    76 Commenti
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Need Advice on Carpet Padding - I need to decide on carpet padding. The carpet is a pattern carpet. There are three choices, all by Carpenter: Emerald(regular), Tahoe(stain... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Carpet Padding - Hi, I need to decide on carpet padding. There are three choices, all by Carpenter: Emerald, Tahoe and Viscobond. Which one would you recomme... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Which carpet looks nice? - Hi, I have two carpet samples to choose from. The floor will be wood downstairs and carpet upstairs and on the steps. Which one looks bette... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
aran04 ha avviato una discussione
Floor Advice for White Shower Tile - I have a white shower tile and need help deciding what floor tile goes well with it. The bathroom will have white cabinets. What floor goes ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    30 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...