5 post
apsolover ha avviato una discussione
Karl Bapst Alfalfa tea recipe - Hi years ago Karl had sent me his recipe for alfalfa tea. It had alfalfa, cottonseed meal, kelp meal etc. does anyone still have this recip... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    20 Commenti
apsolover ha avviato una discussione
Almost done with this space - This is what I started with ... And here is how it ended....
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
apsolover ha avviato una discussione
2 Mi piace    21 Commenti
apsolover ha avviato una discussione
Do I need anything under the mirror here? - The mirror is 62 inches wide. Should I put anything under this mirror?
    10 Commenti
apsolover ha avviato una discussione
Need help decorating this entryway - As seen in this last picture, I have this chair set over here. I would like to put a rug and a mirror on the wall in front of the chairs. Lo... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    22 Commenti