14 post
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
Purchasing the tub - My decorator is trying to get me this tub but sent me the following. Can u give me a contact number to ask some questions? At least would l... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
Tub - I have searched and searched but cannot find that bathtub anywhere. Could you please please give me any info on where I can purchase it?
    4 Commenti
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
Tub - I would appreciate any information you have on this bathtub. Thank you I love the pop of color you chose
    1 Commento
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
Is the tub filler floor mount? - I appreciate any info you could share.
    Commento
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
Who manufactures the tub - The bathroom looks good!!!
    2 Commenti
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
Bathtub - Which tile front bathtub did you use? I have chosen a very similar tile/look for my son's bathroom and am struggling to find the apron less ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
Glass wall - Is the blue wall a back painted glass wall? Is the back side of the glass painted and then adhered to the wall? Is this functional in a bat... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
windows - What kind of windows are those?
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
countertop - What details can u share on the countertop?
    Commento
aphroditepaulos ha avviato una discussione
Wallpaper - Would you please share your information on the wallpaper with photo frames?
    2 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...