10 post
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
Need some help with my old teens room - My teens sleep on the same room ( we live in Europe) how can I organize the place to avoid the bunk bed.
    11 Commenti
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
Need help with the living room. - I cannot put the tv inside the library. I want to buy a new sofa.
    20 Commenti
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
Hello, I need some help with the living room. any ideas
    Commento
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
Hello, I need some help with the living room. any ideas
    Commento
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
Make over of the kitchen, I will love to have bright colors - I cannot change all the kitchen, is a huge amount of money. But I don´t like it how it is. Any recommendation?
    10 Commenti
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
Need help with my living room please - I wanted to change distribution, coach is broken, blinds are old, and corner table is not the best.What to do with the tv. Any suggestion pl... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
I wanted to make a maker over to my living room - I love the table here I have the computer and sometimes a work here. We have lovely windows with a small balcony, no noise. I wanted to chan... Continua a leggere
    26 Commenti
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
Teens Room - Attached a small drawing of the room. I have two boy 17 and 8. Not plenty of room and they have to share the same bedroom. Also they need a... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
Teens Room - I have three kids and two boys sleep together. THe room is 4.20 by 2,80. We need to have two bed, desk to study , and don´t know how to solv... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
andyparodi ha avviato una discussione
Teens Room - I have two kids 17 and 8. They have to sleep together because we don´t have another room for them. I don´t know how to solve it. The room is... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti