9 post
Angela ha avviato una discussione
is this artwork too small to go above this buffet? - Or do the lamps balance it out? Keep in mind the artwork would be hung, of course!
14 Mi piace    5381 Commenti
Angela ha avviato una discussione
What to do above and on top of this console table? - Do these mirrors look off? I feel like something isn’t quite right.
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
Angela ha avviato una discussione
Which Sherwin Williams white paint color to get this look? - We would like to do our baseboards and wall trim but I wanted to get some color recommendations. I would love if it looks similar to these p... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
Angela ha avviato una discussione
Help me pick a coffee table for my Old Hollywood home theatre! - My goal for this room is to mix traditional (the sectional) and bring in that neat vintage feel you might get at an old theatre (think Art D... Continua a leggere
    35 Commenti
Angela ha avviato una discussione
Please help! I’m desperate. Hardwood flooring has been discontinued! - The specific hardwood flooring we need is in a size/color that is not available anymore. I have asked multiple professionals and no one can ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    42 Commenti
Angela ha avviato una discussione
How to calculate the size of a hanging lantern chandelier for a room? - I know the standard formula is to add the height and width of the room, but lantern chandeliers are tall and narrow. If I need a 26” wide ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Angela ha avviato una discussione
What style chandelier for my patio? - I'm trying to decorate my patio for summer and can't decide on a chandelier. The patio is visible from my family room window so I've added a... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Angela ha avviato una discussione
Will these rooms flow? - One pic is my inspiration for the family room. The pic with the chesterfield sofa is inspiration for my living room. Will both of these room... Vota adesso
2 Mi piace    2 Commenti    10 Voti
Angela ha avviato una discussione
What color accent chairs for my teens bedroom? - I just purchased a medium blue trunk to use as an ottoman. It coordinates with the headboard. Please ignore the bedskirt which needs to be... Continua a leggere
    82 Commenti