9 post
April H ha avviato una discussione
Need ideas for this space (I’m clueless) - We have a fairly new build and ran out of landscaping money at the end (🤦‍♀️). Slowly trying to DIY but obviously this isn’t my strength. I’... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
April H ha avviato una discussione
Stain for Porch Posts: Opinions Please - One photo in the shade and one in the sun.... #1-#6....what do you prefer?
1 Mi piace    23 Commenti
April H ha avviato una discussione
What would you do with this space? - Fun exercise to get your imagination going....We don't want to use this area as a formal dining room because the nook is plenty big enough a... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
April H ha avviato una discussione
Building in Tennessee and thinking about landscaping? - I just wanted to share a resource a friend sent me today. I just got 25 seedling trees for a dollar apiece!! Pretty good steal to get our la... Continua a leggere
    Commento
April H ha avviato una discussione
First Rendering Cabinet Design - This is my first time in the kitchen forum, but those over at “Buikding a House” say you all are the best! We got our first drawings from th... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
April H ha avviato una discussione
Opinions on this exterior?? Be gentle--LOL - Could I get your feedback on this possible exterior? We have looked at approximately 8 zillion different bricks in samples, real life mortar... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
April H ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
April H ha avviato una discussione
Exterior Help! Photo inspiration needed... - First, I'm terrible at visualization. Can you help me find some inspiration pictures to show our builder? https://www.architecturaldesigns.... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
April H ha avviato una discussione
    Commento