5 post
amgreene ha avviato una discussione
Caramel colored leather chair? - Could you please tell me where you got the chair? And what the leather fabric source is if the the chair is custom? thanks in advance
    1 Commento
amgreene ha avviato una discussione
floors - wood type and stain color - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
    1 Commento
amgreene ha avviato una discussione
wood type and stain color on the floors - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
1 Mi piace    4 Commenti
amgreene ha avviato una discussione
wood floor type and stain color - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
1 Mi piace    7 Commenti
amgreene ha avviato una discussione
Floor stain color? - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
9 Mi piace    14 Commenti