10 post
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
How to fix this corners - I just did a cabinet refacing and the backsplash was brought beyond the cabinet which is not to my liking. Also, the under frame sits on top... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
Removing brown paper from diffuser. - The pendant's diffuser comes wrapped with a brown paper that I cannot figure out how to peel off. I contacted RH but the suggestions they ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
I would like tv/fireplace to remain focal point. Any ideas on what to do with wall to the right of fireplace?
    7 Commenti
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
Love this room! Where are the table lamps from?
    1 Commento
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
Hi! Love the look and feel of this dinning room. Where are the chairs from?
    2 Commenti
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
Hi! This such an incredible room. Where could I find this coffee table?
    3 Commenti
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
Where is this coffee table from? Love it!
    Commento
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
Hi! Where is this coffee table from? Thank you.
    Commento
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
Where can I find these table lamps? Thanks!
    2 Commenti
amcasas ha avviato una discussione
Hi! Where can we find the tv console?
    1 Commento