6 post
Amber-Lee Dibble ha avviato una discussione
What is the volume? - I need to know how much this jar will hold...
    1 Commento
Amber-Lee Dibble ha avviato una discussione
What capacity do these canisters hold? - There is no reference point- how much do each of the canisters hold?
    Commento
Amber-Lee Dibble ha avviato una discussione
The ceiling mural, are there any more photos of it? - I love this! Such a huge leap from plain old white. I would love this and to see it better. Do you by any chance have any more pictures of t... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Amber-Lee Dibble ha avviato una discussione
By "painted over", does this mean stained? - How was this Stikwood "painted over"? Does this mean that I can stain my own Stickwood with any color or stain to create even more impact?
    6 Commenti
Amber-Lee Dibble ha avviato una discussione
Refacing cabinetry with Stikwood ?! - Are there limitations to the type of cabinetry that can be refaced with Stikwood? I have an enormous kitchen with enormous cupboards and cab... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Amber-Lee Dibble ha avviato una discussione
Refacing cabinetry with Stikwood ?! - Are there limitations to the type of cabinetry that can be refaced with Stikwood? I have an enormous kitchen with enormous cupboards and cab... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti