5 post
agoswa ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
agoswa ha avviato una discussione
living room design, reupholstering furniture and arrangement - We recently renovated our house. I have some good furniture pieces from before the remodel (beautiful silk carpet that pulled things togethe... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
agoswa ha avviato una discussione
Modloft Mercer Dining Chair - I was wondering if anyone is aware of a chair similar to the Modloft mercer dining chair. I like the back detail but am looking for one in l... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
agoswa ha avviato una discussione
Chair Search - I was wondering if anyone is aware of a chair similar to the Modloft mercer dining chair. I like the back detail but am looking for one in l... Continua a leggere
    Commento
agoswa ha avviato una discussione
Drawers - Do the drawers open all the way? What is the depth of the drawers?
    Commento