6 post
afuller9583 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with shutter colors. - I just put new siding on my house and looking for new shutter colors. as you can see on the brick the old ones were red and I am not a fan o... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
afuller9583 ha avviato una discussione
Siding/appearance ideas - I am a first time home buyer and I bought this ranch home. I'm having problems with thinking of what color siding could go with the brick be... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
afuller9583 ha avviato una discussione
Living room is to plain, need help spicing it up a bit - I just purchased my first home and it is very plain. The living room is small and basic, it actually used to be the previous owners living r... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
afuller9583 ha avviato una discussione
Need help updating the kitchen in the house i just purchased - I have just purchased my first home and having some trouble gathering ideas what to do with the kitchen. I plan on expanding in the future s... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    5 Commenti
afuller9583 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with paint colors for a bedroom, trying to match comforter - I am a new home buyer and currently remodeling. I purchased this Madison Park comforter and love the colors in it. I am having trouble tryin... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
afuller9583 ha avviato una discussione
I'm wondering what wall colors would go well with this comforter? - I have just purchased a house and also this blue comforter set. I'm having issues choosing the right color to paint the walls with. In my mi... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento