8 post
Adrian Chircu ha avviato una discussione
Lemon tree full of root aphids?! - Hello, my lemon tree which is 3 years old has started to have a couple of round brownish/white shells that did not move so I just took them ... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
Adrian Chircu ha avviato una discussione
Sorrento Lemon leaves black spots? Sticky stuff? - Okay, so basically I know about scale and one of my big plants has it and the lemon was standing right next to it, so I don`t know if it mig... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Adrian Chircu ha avviato una discussione
Sorrento Lemon Leaves Falling?! - My tree is 2 years old and aprox 4 feet tall. I pruned one of its longer branches to make it develop a better crown. Yesterday leaves st... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Adrian Chircu ha avviato una discussione
Banana from seed? - Hello, I have the possibility of buying seeds from a nursery. I live in zone 6b in Bucharest. I`m planning to grow them indoors only all yea... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Adrian Chircu ha avviato una discussione
Pomegranate from seed? - Hi, I bought a pomegranate a week ago, consumed the fruit but kept 20 seeds for growing. I have used the method with the napkin where you ... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Adrian Chircu ha avviato una discussione
Sorrento Lemon In Bad Shape?! Too much spraying? - I`ve bought the 2 year old tree 3 days ago. The courier who delivered it to me had a 3 day drive, which means 3 days without sun and water. ... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Adrian Chircu ha avviato una discussione
Did I prune my lemon correctly? - Hi, I have a 2 year old Sorrento lemon that I got yesterday, it was kind of dehydrated so I watered it, after about 6 hours I went ahead to ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Adrian Chircu ha avviato una discussione
Grafting Eureka lemon tree with Sorrento lemon?! Failing! - Hi, so today I got my Sorrento lemon from a nursery, it was kind of shaken because of the long car drive, the leafs were a little curly. [it... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti