8 post
Anthea Modra ha avviato una discussione
Beautiful timber cladding. - I'm loving looking through your work! What is this timber cladding please? And also the cladding on the ground floor?
1 Mi piace    Commento
Anthea Modra ha avviato una discussione
Love this shelving for the pantry. - Would you be able to tell me what it is please. Thanks so much.
    Commento
Anthea Modra ha avviato una discussione
Wood heater - Could you please tell me about the hearth that your wood heater sits on? What is it made out of please and did you have it custom made? Al... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Anthea Modra ha avviato una discussione
What a beautiful house! - What materials are used for the island bench top and timber base please?
    2 Commenti
Anthea Modra ha avviato una discussione
Recycled brick - I'm wondering if anyone can help with recycled bricks? I'm after a similar look to this photo ... so not too red. I'm wondering where I wou... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Anthea Modra ha avviato una discussione
Would you be able to tell me the colorbond color please? - And also the wood cladding. Looks sensational. Thanks
1 Mi piace    7 Commenti
Anthea Modra ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    Commento
Anthea Modra ha avviato una discussione
What color window frames for our contemporary country home? - We are building a contemporary country home on acerage in country Victoria. The slab is down and our window order is about to go in but I'm... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    11 Commenti