161 post
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Thoughts on thick Curtain Rods - I'm redoing my master bedroom and want to replace my curtain rods. I know I want very thick rods- I like the substantial look. But I'm unde... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Mother of Pearl tiles - If anyone did mother of pearl tiles (in their backsplash?), please let me know what grout you used. We have a very large stripe of MOP tiles... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Mother of Pearl tiles - If anyone did mother of pearl tiles in their bath, please let me know what grout you used. We have a very large stripe of MOP tiles (about 3... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Grout for Honed Marble- regular? epoxy? other? - I have to make a final decision on my grout for our master- I have honed marble and then a large mosaic of mother of pearl. I am not sure wh... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Sink Drain Location- does it matter? - Well, no sooner do I post my hall bath photos that I am back with questions on the master bath :-) I am trying to decide on a sink for the ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Hall Bath Finished! - My hall bath for my 3 boys is finally finished- now working on the master. Thanks to everyone for their input on plumbing, fixtures and ever... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Delta faucets/tub sets- what the heck? - We just redid a hall bath in Delta faucets- brushed nickel. We did cassidy for the vanity and then leland shower head and then some other de... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Mongoct, or other plumbing geniuses.... - I have a hall bath (currently demo'ed to studs) with a tub(Kohler expanse)/shower combo. Its the kids bath- I have 3 boys. My sink faucets a... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with final layout - I am attaching my almost-final plans. Two things are holding me up. #1. the designer currently has 24 inch depth on the plans - probably bc ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
adh673 ha avviato una discussione
Shower with only handheld on sliding poll - We are redoing two baths right now. In my kids bath, its a tub (expanse)/Shower combo. I have boys ranging in age from 2-10 and they will al... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...