13 post
aberson ha avviato una discussione
Do all your whites match? - I am renovating my kids bathroom. I am using white subway tile, white tub and white vanity. My tub was delivered and has a yellowish tinge -... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
aberson ha avviato una discussione
Fairmont Vanities and shower glass thickness - Hi. Does anyone have experience with fairmont vanities? I am looking for something relatively inexpensive and they have 2 styles I like. Won... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
aberson ha avviato una discussione
Do I need a table in the kitchen if I have a bar with stools? - Thinking of eliminating the small table in the kitchen to add more storage and a bar. Is this a bad idea?
    8 Commenti
aberson ha avviato una discussione
Marble Sealer - I have marble throughout my bathroom. It was sealed when installed almost a year ago. I believe I need to reseal each year or so. Can anyone... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
aberson ha avviato una discussione
windsor vs anderson - We are replacing the stucco on a part of the back of our home. We figured it would be a good time to replace the windows in that area. We ar... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    10 Commenti
aberson ha avviato una discussione
Stucco repair - We have to replace the stucco on the back of our home (we have discovered a leak). We have met with a few contractors and they each want to ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
aberson ha avviato una discussione
Caulk Question - We remodeled our bathroom last spring. The caulk used in the shower started cracking right away. We had it replaced and it happened again. T... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
aberson ha avviato una discussione
What kind of window in shower? - I am planning to change the orientation of my tub/shower. With the new layout, the window will be in the shower. We will replace the window ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
aberson ha avviato una discussione
Website recomendations - I am in the middle of renovating my master bath. We may want to do the kids bath as well but don't want to spend so much on materials. I was... Continua a leggere
    Commento
aberson ha avviato una discussione
Steam Shower - Do I need to slope my ceiling for a steam shower? Why? If I don't what are the risks? Thanks!
    5 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...