6 post
abananie ha avviato una discussione
Check out this 6 million dollar Kitchen! - Barrington, R.I. Price: $6.295 million Square feet: 11,000 Bedrooms: 8 Bathrooms: 6 full, 3 half Features: This waterfront home is a his... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
abananie ha avviato una discussione
Who gets the permit? - Just curious: Is it better for the home owner or the chimney repair company to get the permit when having the chimney flue/lining to the fur... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
abananie ha avviato una discussione
How to fix crack/grout in shower? Pic - I have a crack in the grout between the shower wall and floor that runs about 5 inches. I have read many of the archived results regarding s... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
abananie ha avviato una discussione
''Almost'' Finished Pictures of White Kitchen - So, I am mostly done with the kitchen. Waiting for the electrician to hang the pendant fixtures and under cab lights. Figured that I'd post ... Continua a leggere
    45 Commenti
abananie ha avviato una discussione
New outside door too low. Can it be fixed? - We added on a new kitchen addition with a new door to the outside. This will be our primary entrance/exit door. The floors were just put in ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
abananie ha avviato una discussione
Floor Plans - So I am learning how to post pictures and am not sure what I am doing. Here goes! This is what the architect put on the plans. I am working ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti