17 post
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
Shade - Is the bottom of the shade covered as well? Or are the lights exposed when you look from the bottom?
    1 Commento
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
Shade - Is the bottom of the shade covered as well? Or are the lights exposed when you look from the bottom?
    1 Commento
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
Ipe patio furniture - I have a new Jensen & Leisure Ipe wood furniture, purchased in May. I live in New England and am wondering the best way to protect/store... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
coffee table - who is the manufacturer of the coffee table? I love it!
1 Mi piace    Commento
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
Stools - Where did you find the stools, please?
1 Mi piace    Commento
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace help please! - We are adding a family room with dimensions of 19'5" x 18'5" with a wood burning fireplace. The firebox will be set into the room. Currently... Continua a leggere
    21 Commenti
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
Stone veneer is beautiful - I love the stone veneer! What is the blend and variety?
    2 Commenti
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
Counter tops? - What is the counter top material, please?
    Commento
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
Love the countertop! - What is the countertop material and color please?
    1 Commento
3xmatchpoint ha avviato una discussione
love the wall mount toilet - Who is the manufacturer of the toilet please?
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...