Freesia is a courtyard style residence with both indoor and outdoor spaces that create a feeling of intimacy and serenity. The centrally installed swimming pool becomes a visual feature of the home and is the centerpiece for all entertaining. The kitchen, great room, and master bedroom all open onto the swimming pool and the expansive lanai spaces that flank the pool. Four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a summer kitchen, fireplace, and 2.5 car garage complete the home. 3,261 square feet of air conditioned space is wrapped in 3,907 square feet of under roof living.
Parade of Homes – First Place Custom Home, Greater Orlando Builders Association
Grand Aurora Award – Detached Single Family Home $1,000,000-$1,500,000
– Aurora Award – Detached Single Family Home $1,000,000-$1,500,000
– Aurora Award – Kitchen $1,000,001-$2,000,000
– Aurora Award – Bath $1,000,001-$2,000,000
– Aurora Award – Green New Construction $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
– Aurora Award – Energy Efficient Home
– Aurora Award – Landscape Design/Pool Design
Best in American Living Awards, NAHB
– Silver Award, One-of-a-Kind Custom Home up to 4,000 sq. ft.
– Silver Award, Green-Built Home
American Residential Design Awards, First Place – Green Design, AIBD
Terra - Pavimento - adriano_varrica