Cowhide Patchwork Rug / Rectangular / Multi-color / PREMIUM QUALITY / HAND MADE / HAND STITCHED / UNIQUE AND EXCLUSIVE
Size: 118in x 78in. . Approx 64 sqft, Weight 22 lbs.
-Brand New Cowhide Patchwork Rug
-Country of Origin: BOSNIA
-100% genuine cowhide leather
-European (Balkan) breed animals
-Each product is BRANDED with serial number and Craftsmanship seal.
WHY OUR HIDES ARE DIFFERENT?
1. Hides used for making COWHIDE PATCHWORK RUGS are sourced ethically and humanely and 100% as byproduct of meat production;
2. Animals are free-range raised, sustainable sourced and grown mainly on mountain pastures in Bosnia;
3. Animal skins are of breeds endemic to Balkan region of Eastern Europe;
4. Skins ARE NOT processed by mass processing facility, but rather family owned business with "Old Craft" certificate. This means that such business falls in "tradition" category of business in Bosnia, since third family generation takes care of business;
5. All skins are hand processed using solutions with the P.H value of drinking water! We have been assured into that by actually being present inside the workshop during skin processing;
6. Skins are processed in small batches, usually 5-10 at the time, in order for skin to preserve, to the greatest extend, its natural distinctions and quality;
NOTE: The photo on this page represents design and style of this rug and IT IS AN IMAGE OF ACTUAL product you will receive. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
NOTE: Few products may contain some natural flaws due to conditions inherent to natural animal products (scratches, insect bites, wrinkles, cuts, etc.) that will be discretely repaired. Please note that WE DO NOT WEDGE OUR COWHIDES but we rather discretely stitch and repair. Such flaws are acceptable for this type of product, since it represents the life of the animal to the fullest possible extent.
Vacuum, shake and rotate the rug regularly. Remove dried spots immediately by scraping carefully towards the middle of the spot. Do not rub wet spots. Absorb moisture with paper towel and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Professional carpet cleaning when needed. Always use the standard floor head, never use rotating brush, when vacuuming the rug.