"We installed this floor last fall as part of a remodel of most of our house, including this dance studio. Now that the remodel is done and the room is cleaned up, I can say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this floor! So many awesome things to say about it:
1) Installation was so easy it's crazy. Once the underlayment was down, we just set a few pieces in place at one time and then walked around and snapped them into place. It was even a little fun. We did sometimes have to give it a sharp thwack but, even so, installation was simple. The hardest part was bending over repeatedly to lay new ones but there's no avoiding that.
2) The floor is warm on our tootsies in a room that we keep cold.
3) Barefoot, socks, or sneakers, we have no problems at all. The floor isn't too sticky or too slippery. Side note: it is absolutely in place; no movement at all.
4) Because of the underlayment and the sprung quality of the floor, it's really comfortable to dance on. We use the studio for Zumba, in addition to belly dance, and high-impact moves don't hurt us at all.
5) And ... it looks awesome! This floor is beautiful and I'm so proud of it! Wish we had done it years ago!" - Robin