Houzz Logo Print
michele_kent

Exterior Upate-Help Please!

Michele K
5 anni fa

Current situation: 3 story waterfront house-1st level white stucco, 2nd and 3rd level white vinyl. Dark gray roof. Accent strip on 1st level in a medium gray, cement stairs leading to front door in similiar medium gray. Outdoor sconces in glass/white and paint is peeling off.

Updates wanted: pressure wash vinyl, repainting 1st level stucco, accent strip and front door stairs and replace sconces.

1. Should I stay with the same white stucco color to match vinyl?

2. What color should the accent strip and stairs be?

3. Outdoor sconces in black latern style?

Commenti (12)

• apple_pie_order
    5 anni fa

The gray strip is almost invisible behind the shrubbery. Try taking a few photos from across the street.

Do you want a paint color combination that looks like new houses nearby or do you want the all-white colors you have now? More color? Please add some inspiration photos to your ideabooks.

• decoenthusiaste
    5 anni fa

Let's see the full house, not just little vignettes of this and that.

• Michele K
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

Unfortunately, stucco is mostly covered by landscape right now. Hope these additional pics help...thank you!

• decoenthusiaste
    5 anni fa

I can't figure out what you're calling the "accent strip" but I think you'd be safe to match stucco and strip to the vinyl once you've pressure washed it. What colors are available for the cement stairs? I would imagine the selection is limited.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    5 anni fa

Siding and stripe Pool Blue

Stucco White, Trim White, Railings White, Doors White Garage Door White & Fence White

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    5 anni fa

curious if you plan on doing some major pruning? besides being easier for the painters, it will allow your home to actually be seen.

something like what's in these pictures would look great on your landscape.

I like the white/aqua combo.

• Michele K
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

decoenthusiaste, The accent strip can really only be seen in the close up garage picture. Its about 2 to 3 ft from the ground. You can see it more against the house/pool area. I was thinking a darker gray for the stairs, because the medium gray on there right now looks so cold and "concrete". Maybe avoid gray all together but I am not sure what I would put with an all white house.

• Michele K
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

BeverlyFLADeziner, I would be in heaven if my husband would agree to paint the vinyl and especially that gorgeous color! He is adamant about leaving the vinyl white.

• Michele K
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Beth H, yes major pruning is overdue. LOVE the landscape pictures you shared, thank you!

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    5 anni fa

They have formulated special paint just for vinyl siding. Just so you know. If you're not painting the vinyl, then you're just painting the stucco? They paint that blue with a white stripe and white garage door.

• PRO
    BEVOLO GAS & ELECTRIC LIGHTS
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

Hi! You may think about adding striking exterior lanterns by your door & garage.

We are the oldest copper gas lantern company in the U.S. and hand make every one of our fixtures in New Orleans, LA. Our lanterns can be made using natural gas, propane, or electric. We have hundreds of different lighting combinations and offer a complimentary design service.

At first glance, the Cotton Exchange Lantern would be a great option for your home. We also offer a dark oxidation if you're looking for a darker black/brown finish. Copper lanterns very durable and are an excellent choice in salt air environments as they will never rust or corrode.

Feel free to email me more pictures and measurements of your space and we will be happy to make specific style and scale recommendations & provide an accurate quote for your project.

Happy updating! Brittnee @ Bevolo > brittnee@bevolo.com

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".