Houzz Logo Print
salimac

Bathroom tiles

salimac
10 anni fa
Is this tile too patterned to use on all 3 sides of a bathtub/shower? Should I consider breaking it up and doing the third wall (short side) plain grey?

Commenti (12)

• studio10001
    10 anni fa
    Looks fine from here!
  • rnonwheels
    10 anni fa
    Beautiful tile what size is it?
  • salimac
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    It is 12x24
  • salimac
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thank you for all the comments. Timeless Interiors would you stick with horizontal in a 60x32 inch shower also? Thanks again
  • PRO
    Specialty Doors
    10 anni fa
    Wow, gorgeous!.. can't go wrong with white\ gray marble.
  • PRO
    Timeless Interiors
    10 anni fa
    really a matter of personal preference. I would prefer the "graining" be horizontal in the shower also...it will make it feel bigger. Do you have a picture of the bathroom you will be using this in?
  • PRO
    Unique & Chic Interiors
    10 anni fa
    I would run it horizontally and select some rounded stones for the floor area so there is no slip problem.
  • salimac
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thank you all for the helpful advice. Horizontal it is. Timeless Interiors, here is a picture of our very retro circa 1970s bathroom. I can't wait for the reno :)
  • PRO
    Christina Temple
    10 anni fa
    Love this!
  • PRO
    Timeless Interiors
    10 anni fa
    That is going to be a great reno!!! Please post before and after photos when you are done...Would love to see the transformation!! Good luck on your project.
  • salimac
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thank you! I will for sure.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".