Houzz Logo Print
michelleringer

Can you please tell me what type of finish was used on stain ceiling?

michelleringer
10 anni fa

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Accent Truss
    10 anni fa
    Funny you should ask that today. This months e-newsletter (just put it together today in fact) is on the subject of finishes. We don't do the final finish here at our shop - crafting them for the builder is what we do. However the great builder we worked with just might be able to answereyour question. Let me see if I can get Brown Haven Builders to get that information on here for you!
  • PRO
    Brown Haven Homes
    10 anni fa
    Ha! In this case, and we hope that it is rare, we don't know! The homeowner worked with an interior designer and brought in their own painter (which we don't normally allow) and they determined the color. If it were our normal construction process, we would have all of the colors selected and anyone in our company could pull up the information on our server. But, that's not the case here, sorry!
  • PRO
    Accent Truss
    10 anni fa
    here's the link to our e-newsletter with some finish information. http://www.icontact-archive.com/A93rRByh5P_adqXhBVYe85SrWxVWYTbH?w=2
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".