Houzz Logo Print
bernice_burnside

Need help deciding cabinet colour

Bernice Burnside
10 anni fa
Ultima modifica:10 anni fa
We are renovating our kitchen and have chosen grey oak effect cabinets mixed with a mussel colour matt (greyish cream) - all handless. Two dilemmas- should we go for the grey oak on top and in the tall units like in the attached design or change to oak in the bottom and island with lighter cabinets on top and in the tall bank? The bank of tall units is furthest from natural light and we're also worried they might be too imposing if dark? Also wondering if we should choose white as the lighter colour (as opposed to mussel) but afraid the contrast will be too much. Any thoughts from all you great houzzers?

Commenti (8)

• PRO
    Countertop Creations
    10 anni fa
    I like the look you have going. I would love a chance to design your Countertops. Please check us out.
    Bernice Burnside ha ringraziato Countertop Creations
  • PRO
    Ceratec Tiles & Stone
    10 anni fa
    I would recommend the dark for the bottom cabinets and light for the ones on top . With a colored back splash.
    Bernice Burnside ha ringraziato Ceratec Tiles & Stone
  • Bernice Burnside
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thanks all. Most images I see have wood for the bottom presses so guessing there's a reason for this. Ceratec, what colour and type splashback do you think would work?
  • PRO
    CHRISICOS INTERIORS
    10 anni fa
    Suggest you consider changing the island cabinets to the darker color and also change the upper cabinets to the lighter color the other cabinets stay as planned. Good luck!
    Bernice Burnside ha ringraziato CHRISICOS INTERIORS
  • Bernice Burnside
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Still looking for opinions on this if anyone has a view. Thanks
  • Catherine Giesige
    10 anni fa
    I agree with the lighter cabinets for the upper and the darker for the lower. I really love the look of this tile for your backsplash but there is no info given, therefore, cannot tell you what it is.
    http://houzz.com/photos/653687
  • PRO
    Ceratec Tiles & Stone
    10 anni fa
    I find that this type and colored backsplash would look great in your decor . Contemporary Spaces by Quebec Tile, Stone & Countertops Ceratec Tiles & Stone
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".