Houzz Logo Print
doc5md

Lighting for stairwell...

doc5md
3 anni fa

We are looking for a light to hang from the second floor ceiling that has multiple lights at different levels and hangs down the center of the stairwell all the way down to the first floor. Artistic. I've seen pictures of them, but can't figure out where to find them- or how to search to bring them up at online lighting stores. Is is a chandelier or are they classified as pendants? And I want it to hang 12' down total.

Any ideas on how to find? Google gave me a bunch of pinterest pictures, but nothing more to really go on (and I don't pinterest anyway).

Commenti (4)

• jkent9024
    3 anni fa

Google "cluster pendant."

doc5md ha ringraziato jkent9024
  • amodernmountainhome
    3 anni fa

Cluster pendant or "stairway chandelier" should get you some workable options.

doc5md ha ringraziato amodernmountainhome
  • PRO
    Galilee Lighting
    3 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 3 anni fa

Hi, we have many options for glass blown stairway chandeliers. You can check all our designs at our website. We offer complimentary design services to help you as well. See some ideas below.

Let us know if we can help.

sale@galileelighting.com

www.galileelighting.com

STAIRCASE MODERN DESIGN-CUSTOM GLASS CHANDELIER · Maggiori informazioni

Modern interior-design-dining-room, contemporary-design-staircase-chandelier · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Turina Design Lights
    3 anni fa

Hello,

I suggest you a bespoke lighting fixture with drop glass pendants made in Murano glass like this one.

Ciao Alberto

www.turinadesign.com

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".