Houzz Logo Print
phoxii91

small mast need ideas

phoxii91
10 anni fa
i have a 12x12 masterbedroom if you call it that with 2 door on each side and a window that does not lead to outside so very little like. What can i do with that? I also want to put a king siz bed in there but i dont want it to be crowded. PLEASE HELP

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    10 anni fa
    if the room is 12x12 and you put a 6' bed in it, that leaves 3' each side which is a bit cramped ! say the bed is 7' long and you have a 2' deep piece of furniture either on the bottom wall or at the end of bed - that leaves only 3' gap at the base too . and if you buy smaller furniture it's just going to make the bed look even bigger !
    so keep everything as light coloured as possible - add a few mirrored prices if you can as they help bounce the light around too ! and if you can bear it - choose a smaller bed ?!?
  • PRO
    The Vaughan Group
    10 anni fa
    Do you have a photo of the room? A king size bed measures about 7' x 7' which leaves little room for anything else. What are you wanting or more specifically needing to put in this bedroom?
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".