Houzz Logo Print
katmiller0

Which room for new mirror?

katmiller0
4 anni fa
Ultima modifica:4 anni fa

Other suggestions are also very welcome!!

Room 1 above sectional or wall in room 2?

Room 1 above sectional
Far wall in room 2

Commenti (11)

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    4 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 4 anni fa

agree,,room 2 above chest.

in room 1, you need a very large piece of art for that wall.

I also think the tv would look better on the wall w/that art piece. Put the art over the fireplace, put the tv on that wall with a longer console beneath it.

• Lil S
    4 anni fa

What's the diameter of the mirror? What color finish are the mirror, chest and end tables?

• everdebz
    4 anni fa

Mirror has dark bronze and may I call it a 'tough look' -- over the chest is my vote - and places the pretty colors into a 'feather look'.

• everdebz
    4 anni fa

LR has the lamps that bring a beauty a bit delicate? the art to me adds a good thing with much wall space - if mine, I'd try another canvas on the other wall, not necessarily that bright.

• everdebz
    4 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 4 anni fa

LR is dark enough already without it on the wall. To say it all, the smaller room doesn't need it either [and steals away from the chest] --and cause the patterns are so colorful, let that guide a smaller mirror.

• everdebz
    4 anni fa

Smaller room seems full of furniture - I'd carefully keep a plant there, maybe in the lime-y color range.

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    4 anni fa

I'm sorry, but I don't see that mirror adding anything to a room. It will just be a dark presence on a wall. If however you love it and it says something to you, then that means a lot more than my thoughts about it.

• PRO
    BANDD DESIGN
    4 anni fa

We agree, room #2 above the chest.

Moving Water · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Norwood Architects
    4 anni fa

Do you have a foyer or entryway where the mirror could be placed?

• homechef59
    4 anni fa

Room #2 above the chest.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".