Houzz Logo Print
mary_ferguson89

Art above bed help

Mary Ferguson
4 anni fa

I need help knowing what to hang above my bed. The room is still in progress. The night stands are being replaced by much larger nightstands. The red leather chair with rolled arms might be leaving as well. The ceilings are 12' high. The piece I'm interested in is 44" high. The space between the top of the bed and window is 57'. Too big? I also read some posts with upholstered beds that said hang nothing but the space was not as big. Suggestions and opinions?

Commenti (6)

• Mary Ferguson
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

SHWSHW what you've replicated above is a reasonable representation. Is it too big, should I Attempt to find something smaller and still horizontal or otherwise?

• Mary Ferguson
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Help!!!!!

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    4 anni fa

There are panoramic canvases available.

Not that these images work with your interiors, but consider a panoramic canvas.

Mary Ferguson ha ringraziato BeverlyFLADeziner
  • shwshw
    4 anni fa

I am not a designer, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I think it will be great so long as it is not wider than your headboard. Go big or go home, lol.

Mary Ferguson ha ringraziato shwshw
  • PRO
    BANDD DESIGN
    4 anni fa

It doesn't seem like you need anything in the space above the bed. However if you want to hang something we recommend something long and small.

Dream Catcher Modern Getaway · Maggiori informazioni

Family Retreat · Maggiori informazioni

Mary Ferguson ha ringraziato BANDD DESIGN
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".