Houzz Logo Print
bdilly54

Mirror input, Which do you like best?

bdilly54
4 anni fa

Commenti (11)

• groveraxle
    4 anni fa

Sorry, too much junk in the way to tell. Nothing on that chest really seems to work. What is its function in the room anyway?

• bdilly54
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 4 anni fa

Its a tiny bedroom. Yes, its missing the mattress and has a bunch of 'junk' everywhere because we were in the process of hanging everything on the walls and seeing which things we wanted to use.

• PRO
    Fairway Style Living
    4 anni fa

Hi, B--

Agree with Beverly here that a larger mirror (especially in a smaller space) is going to work harder for you. Ballard Designs actually has a great collection along the lines of what she shared visually. Have you considered something like one of these?

BD Jill Mirror

Turns out, they're also having a major sale currently. Just food for thought. Cheers!

• Angel 18432
    4 anni fa

non of them Perhaps just leave it bare.

• btydrvn
    4 anni fa

When you are only showing a spot in the corner it is really hard to be sure what will be right ..especially in a tiny room...where scale is an important factor...

• spisland
    4 anni fa

Of those 3, the first and third!

• PRO
    BANDD DESIGN
    4 anni fa

It looks like the first mirror would work best, however if we could see more of the space we could give a better guess.

Moving Water · Maggiori informazioni

Moving Water · Maggiori informazioni

• jmm1837
    4 anni fa

Could you take a picture of the wall from further back? As others have said, context is everything.

• suzyq53
    4 anni fa

I think the rectangular wooden one is more compatible with your nautical decor.

• felizlady
    4 anni fa

I think the lamp is the problem....maybe too large.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".