Houzz Logo Print
hilary_bergman

Need help with Wall Decor / Art

Hilraeb
5 anni fa

We just moved and are having trouble finding the right elements for our walls. Any advice would be appreciated!

Commenti (10)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    5 anni fa

Eliminate any distracting furnishings

Purchase larger nightstands

Decide if you are going to keep the brass minimal table lamps

Add drapery panels

Decide what you want above your bed. Mirrors, art, metal wall decor.

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

Wall art above the headboard and mirror above the dresser.

• decoenthusiaste
    5 anni fa

I like your bed but think you have a way to go with arranging the furnishings before you're ready for the walls to be decorated, unless paint or wallpaper is part of that.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    5 anni fa

I like the idea of a single point perspective painting over your bed. It adds depth, color and texture.

• decoenthusiaste
    5 anni fa

• tatts
    5 anni fa

No 'wall art'. Nothing from a décor store.

This is the most personal, private space in your life. It should be about you, not some cheap Chinese inkjet print or sweatshop paintings.

Wait, keep your eye open for real art at art shows, etc. Buy something real.

• PRO
    RL Relocation LLC
    5 anni fa

Right now I would remove the two prints behind the lamps so you can actually see the lamps they are getting a little lost.

It would help you a lot, if the clothing rack wasn't there, its makes it feel cluttered and empty all at the same time.

Can you add some shear panels to the windows? maybe add a little softness to the space.

I think first solve the storage issues and then you will be able to "see" the space. You have some really cool stuff.

• Stylz2
    5 anni fa

• Stylz2
    5 anni fa

Simple idea of 3 pictures above the bed, because you already have end tables add mirrors and lamps with small accessories to spruce it up

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".